First you are unique. There is no one else on planet earth quite like you. You are God’s handiwork. He isn’t finished with you yet. You have a set of fingerprints that are yours alone, even if you have an identical twin. As a member of the body of Christ, a Christian, you are called to minister. Yes you are! The Bible says so. You have been given a high calling. As a member of the body of Christ, God has given you everything you need to be all He called you to be. According to The Bible, God has placed you in the body of Christ as it has pleased Him. The Holy Spirit has given you gifts. The scripture says, He gives you gifts severally as He will. That means God has placed you in the body of Christ as it has pleased Him and The Holy Spirit has given you the necessary gifts to carry out the purpose for which you were born. God said it, I believe it! Don’t you? Are you carrying out the purpose for which you were born? It isn’t about your education, your background, your financial position, your physical appearance, awards or lack of them. Why? 1Cor.1:26-27 “For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.” The Word of God, don’t you love it?
This page is entitled About You. But, it’s not really about you. It’s all about Jesus who did for you everything that needed to be done at The Cross of Calvary so you could be all God called you to be. Remember this, the ground is level at the foot of The Cross. There is no one above another. We are living in the last days, perilous times. For a time such as this you were born. The body of Christ should be the most powerful body on the face of the earth but without discipleship training, by The Holy Spirit, a mentor, or a program, the probability of bringing forth much fruit is greatly reduced. I want to bring forth an hundredfold fruit. How about you?
Do You Need To Be Discipled?
Will The FMS Program Meet Your Needs?
Take The Self-Test and Find Out!
- Do you refer to yourself as a Pentecostal, Baptist, Methodist, Anglican, etc. or a member of the body of Christ (a Christian)?
- As a member of the body of Christ are you fully engaged in the purpose for which you were born?
- Do you know your identity in Christ Jesus?
- Do you know your position in the body of Christ?
- Have you entered into the rest or are you battle weary, bored or perplexed in your inability to progress?
- Is the extent of your Christianity a Sunday service, sporadic prayers and a little Bible reading or are you enthusiastically pursuing your call?
- Do you know how to make disciples who will make disciples?
DO YOU WANT TO BE ALL GOD CALLED YOU TO BE?